Canada Immigration Lawyer. Free assessment - Canada Job Search tool - News - Blog - Forum.
Immigration News and Information
Information Technology Associates was founded by Photius Coutsoukis in 1994.
A true Internet pioneer, ITA was one of the first companies to actually make a profit via its web presence. And this, at a time when Forbes magazine and other "experts" had declared the web to be a loss making proposition. Since then, ITA has earned over 40 web awards.
From its roots as a manufacturer of specialty software for US immigration, ITA has evolved into a software boutique, e-merchant and a major internet publisher, drawing over 25 million visitors a year to its web sites.
Our enormously popular educational web sites at www.theodora.com and www.geographic.org have received a huge number of unsolicited email messages from children, parents, students and teachers around the world, expressing their appreciation for the useful and easy information in the thousands of pages of our Geography, World Fact Book, Country Flags and Quick Maps web sites.
With the great popularity of these web sites came much interest to purchase flags and maps. It is as a consequence of this interest that ITA established a flag and map sales outpost as Theodora Productions zShop on Amazon.com.
Who buys our software?
Most of our customers buy our products on the recommendation of colleagues and friends.
Our customers are located in every state and on every continent. They are
- Corporations, including well known multinationals like Walt Disney, Boeing, Microsoft, Schering-Plough, NCR, Deutsche Bank, 3M, AT&T, Bell Atlantic, MCI, Citibank, IBM, Chevron, Sun Microsystems, Deere & Co, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi, Hearst Corporation, American Express, Cirque du Soleil, Mita, Texaco, Olin Corp., Deloitte & Touche Tomahtsu, Alcatel Alsthom, Raytheon, Capital One, Oracle Corp., Nestle, Toyota, Reuters, Sharp Electronics, Motorola, Lucent Technologies, Dan & Bradstreet, CIT Group, Accenture (Andersen Consulting), KPMG, Bausch & Lomb, GTE, Bahrain Petroleum Co., Learjet Inc., TWA, Burger King, Home Shopping Network (HSN), United Parcel Service and the American Stock Exchange.
- Immigration professionals
- Foreign governments, their embassies and the United Nations Organization.
- The U.S. government and its agencies, including the U.S. House of Representatives, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, The Department of State, including USA embassies overseas, The National Science Foundation, NASA, Food and Drug Administration, Federal Aviation Administration, National Cancer Institute/National Institutes of Health, Federal Bureau of Prisons and the Department of Defense, including the Guantanamo Naval Base in Cuba and a U.S. ship at sea.
- State governments, state and local government agencies
- Hundreds of Universities and other educational institutions in the United States and overseas and their research institutes such as MIT Media Lab.
- Thousands of law firms around the world
- Hospital and other health care organizations
- Charitable and non-profit organizations, such as Catholic Charities, CARE International, Hadassah, Shriners Hospitals, Braille Institute and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
Information Technology Associates
| Feedback | Immigration Menu |
© 1995 - 2019 Information
Technology Associates (All Rights Reserved).